SUNY Empire State
Accessibility (EITA) Program Assistant
SUNY Empire State College’s Information Technology Services seeks an Electronic & Information Technology Accessibility (EITA) Program Assistant (State title: Staff Assistant) to support the development and implementation of EITA processes and policies at the college. The incumbent will collaborate with educational technologists and other professionals at the college on rolling out and tracking training programs, researching software and accessibility projects, and providing administrative assistance to the EITA Officer and EITA Committee.
This position is a temporary position through May 2022, with the possibility of a 1-year renewal.
- Responsible providing administrative support to EITA officer and staff working on EITA projects
- Provide support for development and roll out of accessibility training program
- Create and maintain an documentation for projects and activities in EITA
- Collaborate with groups across the college to connect users to resources and trainings as needed
- Other related duties as assigned
Empire State College is an EOE employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.interviewexchange.com.