Systems Engineering & Engineering Management (SEEM)
We are seeking applicants for a tenure-track position #004372 at the assistant professor level in big data, data science and data analytics. We are primarily interested in the candidates with the domain expertise in one or more of the following areas: energy, healthcare, transportation, supply chain and financial services and who can teach R (with data mining) and Python (with Data warehousing/SQL).
The ideal candidate will
- have an earned Ph.D. degree in Industrial Engineering, Operations Research, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics, Civil Engineering, or a related field;
- actively seek external research funding and develop a strong research program;
- demonstrate potential in publishing in high quality peer-reviewed journals;
- have a strong commitment to teaching excellence;
- actively contribute to the further development and growth of the SEEM Department;
Starting date for this position is Spring 2022. Review of applications begins immediately and continues until position is filled. Only electronic application submissions through https://jobs.uncc.edu will be accepted.
9201 University City Blvd., Charlotte, NC 28223
To apply for this job please visit jobs.uncc.edu.