The University of Tampa
Business Analyst, HRIS
The Office of Human Resources at The University of Tampa has an opening for a Business Analyst, HRIS to provide timely and accurate generation and maintenance of data in Workday, which is utilized for our applicant, employee and student life cycles.
1. Configuration (regular maintenance) – Determine security access by user; Business Process changes/improvements; determine reporting requirements based on user requirements; identify specifications for new integrations.
- Troubleshooting/Support – How to correct issues related to access, self-service, and other transactions and decide when to escalate issues to Workday.
- Provide Information – Determine user access to requested information.
- Audit/Data Integrity
- May serve as a back-up to other positions in Human Resources
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of HRIS experience
- Experience in recruitment/selection, employee relations, compensation and benefits
- Strong Excel and analytical skills
For further details and to apply, please visit our website at www.ut.edu/jobs
The University of Tampa is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.ut.edu.