UNC Chapel Hill
Business Services Coordinator
PlayMakers Repertory Company, the professional theatre company in residence at UNC-CH, seeks a General Manager to work in the following areas: Business/HR, Finance, and Union relations. Total hours will be approx.. 40 hrs/week during business hours. Some evening & weekends may be required. General Manager serves as HR & Finance lead for the department and works with the Producing Artistic Director, Managing Director and with the Department of Dramatic Art. This is a Full-Time Temporary position.
- Primary HR contact for the theatre & Finance contact for the organization
- Supervise onboarding of new hires
- Supervise accounts payables
- Manage accounts receivables
- Negotiate & execute show license contacts
- Theatre representative to industry Unions
- Supervise outside artist travel & accommodations
Bachelor’s degree in business administration or a related discipline; or equivalent combination of training & exp. All degrees must be received from appropriately accredited institutions.
Apply online at https://unc.peopleadmin.com/postings/197564
UNCChapel Hill is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Chapel Hill, NC 27599
To apply for this job please visit unc.peopleadmin.com.