CDL Class A Delivery Driver-
Class A CDL drivers efficiently deliver the right product to customer accounts in a courteous, professional, compliant, safe and timely manner. Drivers use a multitude of methods including manual lifting, use of two wheel dolly, ramps, and/or carts in multi-temperature environments. Local trips with some overnight layover trips! Dispatch times are between Midnight to 2 am!
- High school diploma/GED or state approved equivalent
- Valid CDL A
- Must be 21 years of age
- Clean Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) for past 3 years
- Pass post offer drug test and criminal background check
- Pass road test
- Valid current DOT Health Card and/or able to secure new DOT Health Card
- Able to hand-lift and utilize two-wheeler, lift gate and/or other equipment to move and/or stack product cases
Performance Food Group and/or its subsidiaries provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all applicants and employees.
Up to $10,000 Sign on Bonus!
To apply visit: https://performancefoodgroup.contacthr.com/84128931
To apply for this job please visit performancefoodgroup.contacthr.com.