TROY UNIVERSITY is a comprehensive public institution serving more than 15,000 students worldwide at four campuses in Alabama, multiple sites throughout the United States, multiple international locations, and through an extensive online learning program.
Troy University is currently accepting applications for the following positions:
Center for Student Success Department – Montgomery Campus:
- Mathematics/Science Center Professional Tutor (full-time)
- Provide individual and group instruction in Mathematics and Science, and other related duties
- Bachelor’s degree and two years of related experience required
- Student Intervention Coach (part-time)
- Provide counseling services and support to students, and other related duties
- Master’s degree and two years of related experience required
Please visit our website at www.troyuniversityjobs.com for further details and information on how to apply.
Troy University is an EEO/AA employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.troyuniversityjobs.com.