Computer Resource Manager 1 – Clinical Labs
The Department of Pathology & Laboratory Medicine – Support Services is seeking to hire a Computer Resource Manager.
- Provide computer expertise and support to UCLA Clinical Labs, which includes Santa Monica Hospital, Support Services, Specimen Processing, Phlebotomy, Report Office, and Referral Lab Send Outs
- Resolve problems with database/software in conjunction with computer system personnel
- Build data reports and perform data procurement
- Consult with lab personnel to solve technical and operational problems
- Manage all Laboratory Information Systems
- Manage computer equipment
- Coordinate requests for phone and internet (e.g. phone updates and replacements, phone access and security requirements, internet)
- Must have clinical laboratory experience
- Basic understanding of Laboratory Medicine and Clinical Laboratory Information Systems
- General knowledge of hospital databases, hospital information systems infrastructure and hospital patient medical data from an IT perspective
UCLA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
To apply visit: https://ucla.contacthr.com/95641306
Los Angeles, CA 90001
To apply for this job please visit ucla.contacthr.com.