SUNY Empire State College
Digital Media Assistant
SUNY Empire State College’s Information Technology Services seeks a Digital Media Assistant (State title: Staff Assistant) to develop media for faculty, staff, and students with emphasis on training and special projects. The incumbent will also collaborate with other Digital Media Services staff on the use of web conferencing and media production.
This position is a temporary position through May 2022, with the possibility of a 1-year renewal.
- Responsible for proposing, developing, planning, coordinating and facilitating training opportunities and resources related to digital media technology
- Create media using a wide range of multimedia software including, but not limited to, audio, video, web, and animation software to develop materials for courses and trainings
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to educational technologies for faculty, staff, and students.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to AV technology in classrooms and event spaces
- Other related duties as assigned.
Empire State College is an EOE employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.interviewexchange.com.