Rockland Community College
Rockland Community College is seeking applications for the position of Instructor/Assistant Professor of Automotive Technology.
- Teach courses in all levels of Automotive Technology
- Maintain a proactive role in academic and curricular review
- Fulfill all full-time faculty responsibilities as stipulated in the faculty contract
- Incorporate and utilize technology in the classroom
- Provide academic advisement
- Serve on at least one (1) College/Division committee
- May be expected to have daytime, evening and weekend assignments in the same semester
- Maintain academic and/or professional credentials current
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
Education and Certification:
High School Diploma/ GED and ASE Master Certification
For more details and to apply, visit:
Rockland Community College is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages applications from women, people of color, veterans and those with special needs. Our mission demonstrates a strong public commitment to a diverse and inclusive campus community.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.