Rockland Community College
Instructor/Assistant Professor of Nursing
F/T, 10 Month, Tenure Track
- Plan and teach all Nursing courses following a course syllabus; those courses may include day, evening, weekend and/or online courses in same term;
- Incorporate and utilize technology in the classroom
- Develop and teach online course(s)
- Serve on at least one (1) College/Division committee
- Play an active role in the academic and curricular review; design/develop and assess curriculum
Master’s Degree in Nursing or Nursing Education
NYS Nursing RN license and Three (3) to Five (5) years of clinical experience.
College level teaching experience in the discipline.
Include three (3) professional references (including names, phone numbers and e-mail addresses). References will not be contacted without prior permission of the candidate.
Employment at the College may be subject to the favorable background investigation result. Official transcripts will be required upon employment.
Rockland Community College is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.