Florida Southwestern State College
Maintenance Technician II
Florida SouthWestern State College is accepting resumes in search of a Maintenance Technician II to join our team of exceptional employees. This is highly skilled and specialized work in the maintenance and operation of building automation systems, electrical systems, and mechanical equipment, as assigned.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A high school diploma or GED.
- Three (3) years’ energy management experience.
- Completion of or the ability to complete within one (1) year, HVAC Apprenticeship and EPA Certifications Type 1 & 2 or Universal Certification.
- Four (4) years’ full-time experience in a Journeyman level in the performance of maintenance, diagnosis and repair of commercial and/or industrial building systems to include all of the following:
- Air conditioning, heating and ventilating systems
- Mechanical systems and equipment
- Medium to high-voltage electrical equipment
- Direct digital control energy management systems
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.silkroad.com.