Performance Foodservice Meat Cutter
A Meat Cutter cuts, trims and prepares meat while following proper department production procedures and standards for quality and consistency of processes.
* Ensuring utensils and support equipment are properly handled and cleaned is an essential part to this position
* Must understand location lock-out/tag out procedures
Benefits & Compensation:
* Health Insurance on Day 1
* Earning PTO on Day 1
* Access to competitive benefits package including: Health, Dental, Vision, and other additional add-ons
* PTO, 401k & Stock Options
Required Qualifications:• High school diploma or GED.
- 1+ years meat cutting experience or on the job experience (for internal candidates).
- Knowledge of portion control practices and be familiar with the various cuts and types of meat products.
- This position must pass a post offer drug test and background check.
Performance Food Group and/or its subsidiaries (individually or collectively, the “Company”) is an equal employment opportunity (EEO) employer
To apply visit: https://performancefoodgroup.contacthr.com/92225140
To apply for this job please visit performancefoodgroup.contacthr.com.