The ’62 Center at Williams College seeks a full-time Production Technician to join our production team. They will prepare venues and equipment for rehearsals, classes and public events, and assist other Staff in the presentation of selected events.
- Work with Production Staff to install and maintain lighting, sound, and video equipment
- Run selected lectures and events
- Provide support for technical rehearsals and performances
- Supervise student and professional crews
- Assist student artists in realizing a design using available resources
- Experience with lighting equipment, ability to read and understand lighting paperwork and schematics
- Experience with sound, including ability to mix multiple lavalier microphones and work with QLab
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- You share our commitment to creating and maintaining an inclusive environment
Application review begins on June 16, 2021. Pay starts at $20/hr, commensurate with experience.
For full details and to apply, please visit https://staff-careers.williams.edu.
To apply for this job please visit staff-careers.williams.edu..