THE UNIVERSITY AT ALBANY
Purchasing Associate (2 positions)
The Purchasing Office seeks to hire two Purchasing Associates. Primary duties include the procurement of supplies, equipment, and services; advisement to project directors and account managers at the University of Albany of the applicable policies and procedures related to New York State and SUNY procurement; and the review, interpretation, negotiation, and approval of terms and conditions as related to contractual obligations of the University.
- Bachelor’s degree from a college or university accredited by the US Department of Education or internationally recognized accrediting organization
- Practical experience in writing and negotiating contracts and related documents
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Applicants must address in their applications their ability to work with a culturally diverse population.
Please apply online via https://albany.interviewexchange.com/jobofferdetails.jsp?JOBID=135941
THE UNIVERSITY AT ALBANY IS AN EO/AA/IRCA/ADA EMPLOYER
To apply for this job please visit albany.interviewexchange.com.