ShoreCorps the AmeriCorps Program at Salisbury University
ShoreCorps, the AmeriCorps Program
ShoreCorps, the AmeriCorps Program at Salisbury University, is seeking competent and energetic people who want to join the national service movement.
ShoreCorps AmeriCorps members serve for approximately 48 weeks in a variety of positions.
- Applicants do NOT have to be affiliated with or a student at Salisbury University.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age, and have reliable transportation.
- Applicants should be available attend the tuition-free, AmeriCorps class at SU biweekly on Thursdays, 9:30 a.m. to 12:15 p.m., during the Fall and Spring semesters.
- Applicants must be able to provide documentation that they are a “citizen, national, or permanent resident alien of the United States.”
- Applicants will undergo a Criminal History Check, which includes FBI fingerprinting.
- Post-education award of $3,172 to help pay for federal student loans and/or future education expenses
First consideration will be given to applications submitted by July 1st 2021. Positions will begin no earlier than Aug.15th 2021. Most positions will fill by mid-October.
To apply visit: https://www.salisbury.edu/administration/americorps/
To apply for this job please visit www.salisbury.edu.