The University of Washington
The Specialist for Student Care position responds to resident crisis cases by providing diagnostic assessment, crisis intervention, mobilization of internal and external resources, establishing appropriate stabilization and disposition of each case and referral for follow-up care.
- Crisis Response (35%)
- Students of Concern Process Management (30%)
- Residential Life Student Care Responsibilities (20%)
- Residential Life Assessment Responsibilities (5%)
- Records Management (5%)
- Special Projects Management (5%)
- Master’s degree in social work, counseling, or closely related field
- Two years of experience working in social work, counseling, crisis management, student wellness, or a related field; experience can include a practicum placement
Equivalent combinations of education and experience may substitute for requirements.
For full description and to apply, please visit: https://uwhires.admin.washington.edu/ENG/candidates/default.cfm?szCategory=jobprofile&jobhistory=1&szOrderID=191952
The University of Washington is an AA/EOE.
To apply for this job please visit uwhires.admin.washington.edu.