SUNY Empire State College
Teacher Education – Field Supervisor
SUNY Empire’s Teacher Education Programs are seeking field supervisors in several New York State regions. Field supervisors observe, mentor, and provide constructive feedback to students during their clinical placements. Supervisors are needed in the following and certification and geographic areas:
- Agricultural Education: Statewide
- English Language Arts Education: Capital District, Hudson Valley, New York City, Southern Tier
- Mathematics Education: Capital District, Hudson Valley, New York City
- Spanish (LOTE) Education: Capital District and New York City
- Science Education (all certification areas): New York City and Rochester
- Social Studies Education: Capital District, Finger Lakes, New York City Rochester
- Special Education: 1-6 and 7-12 Generalist: Statewide
*Qualified individuals are encouraged to apply from all areas of New York State.
Empire State College is an EOE employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.interviewexchange.com.