Heartland Community College
Tenure-Track Faculty: Chemistry
Heartland Community College invites applicants for a full-time, 9-month chemistry faculty position within the College’s STEM and Business division anticipated to begin January 2022.
The hired individual may be expected to teach a variety of courses in the discipline as assigned, including teaching evening or weekend classes, at off-campus locations, and in alternative delivery formats.
In addition to primary teaching functions, opportunities and responsibilities include but are not limited to participation in:
- Shaping the chemistry program via curriculum development
- Department-level program assessment and strategic planning
- Assessment projects related to student learning outcomes
- Departmental and College-wide initiatives and events
- Master’s degree in chemistry or closely related field with 18+ graduate level credit hours in chemistry
- Ability to work inclusively with diverse populations of students and employees
For full description and to apply: For full description and to apply: https://www.schooljobs.com/careers/heartland/jobs/3215623/tenure-track-faculty-chemistry
HCC is an Equal Opportunity Institution.
To apply for this job please visit www.schooljobs.com.