UCLA Health Director of Financial Technologies & Strategic Initiatives
In this key role, you will provide vision and leadership for our hospital system’s business and financial reporting information systems. This will involve driving strategy and initiatives to support the diverse and unique data, statistical and analytical requirements of the Controller’s office, Budget Department, Reimbursement, Decision Support, CDM Team, Revenue Cycle, Revenue Capture, Cashiering Functions and other operational units. You will:
We’re seeking a highly motivated, results driven, quality-focused leader with:
* Bachelor’s degree in information systems, business, finance or accounting – Master’s preferred
* Ten or more years of directly related experience, particularly in a healthcare environment
* Solid supervisory or management experience
* Advanced knowledge of financial ERP systems, database software, query, report writing tools
* Experience in data visualization report writing, preferably Tableau
* Familiarity with SQL/Access databases
* Experience conducting classroom training
UCLA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
To apply visit:
Los Angeles, CA 90001
To apply for this job please visit ucla.contacthr.com.