George Mason University
Executive Assistant to the Dean
The George Mason University, School of Business, invites applications for Executive Assistant to the Dean. The Executive Assistant to the Dean provides executive administrative support to the dean and oversight of faculty administrative support while professionally representing the Office of the Dean to key stakeholders. This is a full-time classified staff position.
Dean’s Executive Administrative Support
- Manages the Dean’s schedule and associated activities and logistics in accordance with the Dean’s priorities and expectations;
- Provides the full range of administrative support functions for the Dean;
- Proactively anticipates the Dean’s needs to ensure the Dean has information and materials needed for all activities;
- Supervise all area staff personnel who provide administrative support to all faculty;
- Supervise all college work study interns to provide administrative support to faculty and school staff.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in office management/administrative and/or executive level administrative support;
George Mason University is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.gmu.edu.