Resource Specialist – UCSF Campus and Health
Assumes primary role in staffing in Patient and Family Cancer Support Center (PFCSC) front desk and the Art for Recovery (AFR) Art Studio, greeting visitors, and guiding to cancer-related information and resources. Serves as support to volunteers, interns, and new staff on same. Uses professional concepts to apply organization policies, procedures and values to oversee a variety of ongoing administrative operational issues. Administers defined operational program. Analyzes and resolves operational problems of moderate scope. Assists with planning, and development of program procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in related area and / or equivalent experience / training.
- At least 2 years of administrative/ related experience.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with all levels of staff verbally and in writing.
- Solid organizational skills and ability to multi-task with demanding timeframes.
- Working knowledge of common organization-specific and other computer application programs including Excel
To apply for visit: https://ucsfedu.contacthr.com/108765201
San Francisco, CA 94102
To apply for this job please visit ucsfedu.contacthr.com.